Studying with the United Nations scholarships grant is a big win for any international student.
The UN organizes this type of scholarship to support developing countries, as a means of creating cordial friendships between them.
However, the UN indulges in these programs also to build international peace, and cooperation and to retain its power as the junction of nations’ peace-making.
The United Nations grant these opportunities to intelligent and interested foreign students for the purpose of higher learning and research.
Below are the available scholarships for least developed countries (LDC)
- LDCs are given preference in grants to travel to attend the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (AAEA) Annual Meetings.
- The University of California Berkeley Law School LDC Scholarship is available to eligible students admitted to its LL.M. professional track program
- IPCC Scholarship Programme is available for young scientists from developing countries working on issues related to climate change. Students from LDCs and SIDS researching topics within the field of the study indicated in the call for applications are given priority.
Requirements to Apply for United Nations Scholarships
The UN scholarships with grants have their stipulated requirement for every international student.
Nevertheless, if as an international student you don’t meet those qualifications/requirements you will not be eligible for the UNS.
However, Puppyxviral has provided the necessary requirements you would need or provide during the cause of your application.
- Completed application form proof of secondary school completion (usually 12 years of schooling)
- Certification of English language proficiency (usually a score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL])
- Complete Documentation of Nationality
- Full Approval from Your Country” Ready your International Passport”.
- Complete documentation of Health Status for Medication purposes.
- Evidence of financial support (required for the I-20 form -) and sponsor details for a direct update of your activities.
United Nations Scholarships Application Procedure
Every UNS application for international students has always been an online activity that will require the use of a computer, scanner,
and other internet devices as the case may be. Nevertheless, here is the United Nations scholarships with grant application procedure:
- Visit the Official United Nations Scholarship website
- Read Through the Instructions because not all have the same Instruction
- Click on the Form on the page or Tap on Apply Button to see the Form
- Fill out the form with your legal details and Upload the Documents in PDF or Doc as Described
- Add or Upload your Current Photograph
- Moreover, you need to Review the Form again to make sure all is Correct.
- Finally, click on the Submission Button.
Leave a Comment