Scholarships like this are meant to assist in the global development of those participating countries.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals grants scholarships to a good number of foreign students with a master’s degree at most.
The scholarship is a recent one in the Swedish system but has a similar scholarship scheme at Swedish Universities as well.
Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities
Level/Field(s) Of Study:
Before you proceed with your 2023/2024 application check for the eligible courses available for this master’s program click to check.
Number Of Scholarships:
The Swedish institute scholarships for global professionals provide a large number of grants in this scholarship. And for the 2023 Swedish scholarships about 350 opportunities are available.
Apart from choosing an eligible master’s course on the Swedish institute scholarship, you must be a citizen of any of the following countries:
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Just like signing a good deal that is quite beneficial, the Swedish institute scholarships for global professionals take care of every tuition fee!
Yes that’s right, applying for this Swedish scholarship your prayer should be to get the scholarship opportunity and you are good to go.
The scholarship does not cover your application fee to the university admission and the program is for a year – two for a master’s degree.
Swedish scholarship for 2023/2024 covers insurance, and a one-time travel opportunity of about SEK 11,000 – 15,000 and that is basically for students on the scholarship living outside Sweden.
This part is important when applying for a Swedish institute scholarship for global professionals program. However, apart from the few Puppyxviral will list out, there are many other criteria for the Swedish institute scholarship that pertain to dual citizenship, and the last residence nevertheless, visit the official Swedish scholarship website for full guidance.
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships (see above). However, you do not need to reside in the country at the time of the application.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employer, or from civil society engagement.
- You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 30th March 2023.
- The master’s programs you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. The university gives priority to programs within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
- To begin with, apply for a master’s program at Universityadmissions.se, by 16 January 2023. Once you have submitted your application for the master’s program (s) at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying to the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals.
- After you have completed your application to a master’s program, you can apply for an SI scholarship. You must submit the required documents digitally through the online application portal from 10 February 00:01 until 28 February 2023 14:59 CET.
Leave a Comment