International students can now explore the transformative part of Hubert Humphrey Fellowships and enjoy opportunities for global leadership development. Also, Students will learn how this fellowship fosters authority, expertise, and trust.
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships embark on a profound exploration that unlocks doors to a transformative experience. Humphrey’s prestigious fellowship was named after the esteemed Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey.
These motivate emerging leaders globally however, in Puppyxviral this article conveys information into the comprehensive details of the Hubert fellowship, shedding exclusive light on the impact, application process, and the awesome opportunities it offers.
Interested and qualified fellows are not allowed to select their preferred institution rather they are assigned. In groups of seven to fifteen according to their majors, they are assigned to appropriate host institutions.
Field of Study
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships is a non-degree program that offers amazing opportunities to network and practical experiences. Through the assistance of a few universities to enroll interested fellows in their preferred professional courses and conferences during the period of the program. The eligible fields of study include:
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
Number of Awards
A maximum of 200 Fellowship opportunities are awarded annually.
The eligible citizens for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships include East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, Western Hemisphere, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa.
Value And Inclusions
- Tuition and fee payments are assigned by the host university.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A maintenance allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- International flights go and come from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events.
- You will receive a development allowance for professional activities, which include field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Hubert Fellowships is for five years of full-time, professional experience.
- You must have no prior experience in the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Public service record in your community.
- English language ability.
Depending on your country the Hubert Humphrey application deadlines vary, however, fall around May to September every year.
Also, the nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will encourage applicants of the internal deadline for receiving applications.
It is important to note that the Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
You are advised to contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or the Bi-national Fulbright Commission available in your country for more information about application procedures.
Also, visit their website at Hubert Humphrey Fellowships to check for more information concerning this program.